Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thing 24: Refresh Your Blog

Green is the color of spring and summer. This year, seems like those two seasons are a bit intertwined. In honor of a return to 23 Things and to refresh my blog, the new layout color is green. Also notice the charming, or what I like to think of as charming, turtles on the left. Aren't they dear? This summer dear reader, I hope to update you on my reading. On the right side I've added a list of books currently read and will add to it as the summer passes. Perhaps you'll joining me in a reading a title or two!

Regarding the prompt for this entry, I've set up a blog reader page within my IGoogle site for following a number of professional and personal blogs. Now longer do I look at each blog each day, navigating from the favorites menu of the web browser. Now, I log into my IGoogle site and everything is there--super handy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back, learning with, from. Now that I'm back online I'll try to comment a bit more. Plus, you've past me on the More things...Got to catch up to my "star" pupil! Hope you take some time away from things to find a house!