Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thing 15: Online Games and Libraries

Ahoy ye mateys! I tried to play Puzzle Pirates this afternoon, but network problems prevented logging on. The round, fleshy pirates looked cute in a weeble sort of way. Certainly the creators and programmers seemed to have fun with their word choices and character creations. My pirate would be named "Bernadette."

Mike, I'm going to take liberty here (nice pirate term, eh?) and count our emails this past spring about the Frontline show as credit for the impact of gaming on teens.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made the mistake of checking out a Second Life Library site. Now my inbox is clogged with mail from them...But they do have some cool sites, like the Library of Congress there.